Whole Wheat Muffin with Pear, Gorgonzola and Walnuts
Creamy, Crunchy Sweet Deliciousness!
Write a review
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, split
- ½ pear cut into think slices
- 1 ½ Tablespoon Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Fan the pear slices across the muffin halves and divide the Gorgonzola cheese evenly between them.
- Toast the muffins in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and drizzle them with the honey and sprinkle with the walnuts. Serve immediately.
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/