Tomato, Peach, Almond & Red Onion Salad
Sweet, Spicy and Fresh... the perfect summer salad
Write a review
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 peach, cut into wedges
- 1 red onion, cut into slivers
- ⅛ red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime or lemon juice
- Mix wedges of tomatoes and peaches, add slivers of red onion, a few red pepper flakes and cilantro.
- Dress with olive oil and lime or lemon juice.
- Chill for 30 minutes and enjoy
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/