Peppered Flank Steak
Write a review
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped (or use 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/3 pounds flank steak
- Mix the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, sea salt and black pepper together, and brush the mixture on the flank steak.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Grill the flank steak for 4 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on the desired doneness.
- Let the steak rest on a carving plate for 1 or 2 minutes.
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/