Peachy Mustard Pork Chops
Tangy, sweet, and slightly salty!
Write a review
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 4 pork chops (3/4 inch chops)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Stir together preserves, mustard and lemon juice.
- Grill chops over a medium-hot fire, turning occasionally and basting with sauce, just until done, 8-10 minutes.
- Discard any leftover basting sauce.
- Preserves are tricky to find clean but easily prepared.
- Check out my Clean and Healthy Peach Preserve Recipe.
- Here's the peach preserves recipe!
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/