Lemon, Rosemary Turkey Burgers
The perfect way to enjoy an open face burger packed with flavor.
Write a review
- 3 lb. ground turkey
- ¼ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- One whole egg
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs and egg. Divide into 5 to 8 portions.
- With damp hands, pat each portion into a burger. Dust each burger with the flour and place into a nonstick skillet.
- Brown on each side.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice and water.
- Pour over burgers in the skillet, reduce heat to just above simmer. Finish cooking burgers on low heat for 15 minutes, covered.
- If needed add more water to keep coating moist
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/