Heavenly Banana Pudding
An old fashioned favorite!
Write a review
- 1 store bought pound cake, cut into slices
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-2 bananas
- 2 cups Whipped Topping
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Lemon Juice
- Vanilla Wafers
- In a medium bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and cold water.
- Beat in pudding mix until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- While pudding is chilling, slice bananas and toss in lemon juice, drain excess lemon juice ( this step will help prevent bananas from turning brown)
- Remove pudding from fridge, and gently fold in the whipped topping.
- In a 2 1/2 quart bowl, spoon 1 cup of pudding mixture, layer with pound cake slices, bananas,and pudding again.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with pudding.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with crushed vanilla wafers.
- This recipe is dedicated to The Bartlett First Responders Monument. With Love, Robin xo
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/