Crustless Tomato, Basil, Spinach Quiche
Packed with flavor and color
Write a review
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 6 basil leaves
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Saute onion in butter until translucent. Arrange tomato slices and basil leaves in a lightly oiled pie pan. Top with onions.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, eggs, Parmesan cheese, spinach garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise mixture over the tomatoes and onions. Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Clean mayonnaise can be found in the whole foods section of your grocery store.
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/