Cold Summer Soup
A delicious blend of summer cantaloupe, cream, and fresh mint.
Write a review
- 1 Cantaloupe, peeled, rough chopped and deseeded
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and deseeded
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- drizzle of honey
- Sea salt, optional
- In a blender, add cantaloupe, onion and cucumber.
- Blend slowly gradually adding olive oil.
- Once olive oil is well incorporated add remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Season with sea salt to taste.
- Pour soup mixture into 2 qt. Pareto Stone Stove Top Cookware and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with drizzle of honey and flakes of sea salt.
Robin Shea http://www.robinshea.com/